I am trying to import the ASINs collected from the Amazon website but it’s not working. Always appearing is a red message on the bottom that says ” Array – ” I have double checked the tutorial videos in my member area and I am sure I am doing exactly the same, but it’s just not working.
When you copy your ASIN numbers make sure that you have no spaces either at the beginning or at the end of your numbers, as this would cause the issue.
Please also do the following:
1. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of Azon Authority (1.34), as well as WooCommerce. If not please back up your site, delete the old version (with the exception of WooCommerce, as you can update that from the dashboard), and reinstall using fresh copies from your member area either via the WordPress dashboard or FTP. You won’t lose data.
2. Once this is done, please go here which provides a step-by-step procedure to check for plugin and theme conflicts.
3. Please ask your host to raise your memory levels as here (note that this is different from physical computer specifications:
#Change upload limits
file_uploads = On
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
memory_limit = 256M
#Change upload limits end
Most important part is memory_limit = 256M, they can set it to higher to resolve your issue.
In the case of the upload max file size, this ensures that we can upload things like the Profit Builder Theme with no issue. The max execution time simply means that any operations that a plugin or theme is doing will not time out.
Memory simply refers to the amount of data that can be processed. Your host can make these changes, typically through cPanel, using a file called php.ini.
You may also want your host to increase the memory available to WordPress as shown here
5. We found on another host that they were experiencing internal firewall issues that were intermittently blocking Amazon Web Services IP addresses, see the IP address issue below and ask your host to check to be sure they aren’t blocking any of Amazon’s AWS IP addresses as well:
ACCEPT all — 22.214.171.124 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
ACCEPT all — 126.96.36.199 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
ACCEPT all — 188.8.131.52 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
ACCEPT all — 184.108.40.206 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
ACCEPT all — 220.127.116.11 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
ACCEPT all — 18.104.22.168 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
ACCEPT all — 22.214.171.124 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
ACCEPT all — 126.96.36.199 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
ACCEPT all — 188.8.131.52 0.0.0.0/0 / Amazon WebService IP, do not block – JGill /
6. If you still see the issue, please install Azon Authority, PB Commerce, Profit Builder Lite, Profit Builder Theme and WooCommerce into their own sub-directory with their own database and WordPress installation and import some products to see if you have the same issue (don’t install any other plugins besides the ones above and Visual Icon Font, which is required for the Profit Builder Theme). Here’s a video on how to do this, it references Rapid Mailer, but the process is the same as shown here.