Although I click add to cart the cart is empty.
Let’s first make sure that you have your products set to Simple/Variable, as in the video below:
Please also do the following:
- Make sure you’re using the most recent version of Azon Authority, as well as WooCommerce, Profit Builder Lite, Profit Builder Theme and the Profit Builder WooCommerce Extender. If not please back up your site, delete the old versions (with the exception of WooCommerce, as that you can update from the dashboard), and reinstall using fresh copies from your members area either via the WordPress dashboard or FTP. You won’t lose data.
- Once this is done, please go to https://imsuccesscenter.com/customercare/index.php?/News/NewsItem/View/7/trouble-shooting and read the post dated Jan. 29, titled “Trouble Shooting” which provides a step-by-step procedure to check for plugin conflicts.
- Please ask your host to raise your memory levels as here:
#Change upload limits
file_uploads = On
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
memory_limit = 256M
#Change upload limits end
Most important part is memory_limit = 256M, they can set it to higher to resolve your issue.
In the case of the upload max file size, this ensures that we can upload things like the Profit Builder Theme with no issue. The max execution time simply means that any operations that a plugin or theme is doing will not time out.
Memory simply refers to the amount of data that can be processed. Your host can make these changes, typically through cPanel, using a file called php.ini.
- You can also set Azon Authority’s memory to a higher level as here: https://kb.imsuccesscenter.com/kb/aa-how-to-set-plugin-memory-limit/
- If you still see the issue, please install Azon Authority, PB Commerce, Profit Builder Lite, Profit Builder Theme and WooCommerce into their own sub-directory with their own database and WordPress installation (and no other plugins) and create a page to see if you have the same issue. Here’s a video on how to do this, it references Rapid Mailer, but the process is the same: https://kb.imsuccesscenter.com/kb/rm-how-to-install-in-a-sub-directory/
Please do remember to submit a new ticket for any new issues you may experience.